Birth is a beautiful, natural process that brings great joy to the family.
The experience can be a wondrous event, best celebrated in the warm, intimate atmosphere of the home. Leah Hatcher, owner of Morning Glory Midwifery, has been attending births since 1998.
Here are some of the benefits of birthing at home with Leah Hatcher and her assistant:
– Safety of the mother and baby: Medical Studies have consistently shown that planned home births, attended by an experienced midwife have excellent outcomes for mothers and babies.
– Prenatal visits that last an hour
– Birth, postpartum, and newborn care in the comfort of a home setting
– Commitment to informed choices and individualized decision-making
– Home birth creates less waste and a smaller impact on the environment that a hospital birth
– Homebirth is affordable to uninsured and under-insured families.
We would be happy to speak with you to discuss your home birthing needs. Please fill out the form in the sidebar if you would like to set up an appointment or just need more information. We look forward to hearing from you!
This video will give you a feel for the home birth experience: